ROYAL COUNTY OF BERKSHIRE BOWLING ASSOCIATION
The Benevolent game against the County at Faringdon on Wednesday 29th May was played in good spirits and, for the most part, gentle rain.
The Benevolent side were well beaten but, more importantly, the amount raised for the Fund was an excellent £594.
Thank you the RCBBA for allowing us to play this game and for all your members who played in it and supported our charity.
Our grateful thanks to Trevor Durrant and the Faringdon Club for all the work he and his club members put in to make the day a success.
BENEVOLENT FUND 2019 Triples Championship
(inaugurated 28th November 1931)
A. Bartter (Hungerford BC)
R.E. Fenner (Three Mile Cross B.C.)
D. Parsonson (Thatcham B.C.)
Hon. Secretary and Treasurer
Telephone: 0118 942 6362
A. Bartter Hungerford B.C.
R Fenner Three Mile Cross B C
D. Parsonson Thatcham B.C.
J. Snook Reading B.C.
R. Heathman Windsor & Eton B.C.
T Durrant Faringdon B C
G Boucher Didcot B C
CONSTITUTION AND REGULATIONS
1. This Fund is for the sole purpose of granting aid to bowlers and their dependants who from age, illness or infirmity or any other cause which the Committee consider worthy of financial assistance.
2. The Fund is to be governed by three Trustees comprised of the Chairman, the Hon. Secretary and Treasurer (Combined Office) and one other Committee Member. The Committee is not to exceed seven members in total. All appointments to be ratified at the next Annual General Meeting of the County Association.
3. Applications for assistance will normally be submitted by the Committee of the Club of which the applicant is or was a Member but may also be recommended by the appointed liaison person of the Club in question.
4. The names of persons seeking assistance to be disclosed only to the Benevolent Committee and regarded as strictly confidential.
5. The Chairman or Secretary of the Fund shall report on the work of the Fund, including an independently examined statement of accounts to the Annual General Meeting of the County Association.
6. The Financial Year of the Fund shall coincide with that of the County Association.
7. An independently examined copy of accounts together with a list of subscribers shall be published annually.